The roots of Kountry Kraft are founded in furniture making. We are proud to partner with local Pennsylvania artisans to offer the American Heirloom Collection of fine furniture. All of the furniture is built from Pennsylvania cherry, oak, and maple wood harvested in the Northeastern region of the USA. Each American made piece is crafted using state-of-the-art equipment to aid in the efficiency and quality of manufacturing. We provide the top quality craftsmanship our customers have come to expect in every piece of furniture.
Kountry Kraft, Inc. applies a quality catalyzed finish to all paint and stain wood finishes. Each furniture piece receives extra care in the finish process to provide optimum durability throughout the years. The mark of true craftsmanship has always been the longevity of the furniture: heirloom quality.
American Heirlooms Fine Furniture Collection includes wood tables, chairs, and benches.
Fine Furniture Care
With proper care, your solid wood fine furniture will give you service and satisfaction for years to come. The catalyzed finish applied to the furniture has been tested to resist spills and stains from a wide variety of food and household chemicals including exposure to a water and detergent solution. These tests were performed with 24 hour contact with no effect on the finish.
- Hot liquids and objects should not contact the finish surface directly. Use place mats, pads and coasters to protect the finish on the tabletops.
- Heat can quickly discolor the fine finish on your furniture. Do not use any furniture polish or furniture treatment on your table top. You can clean your tabletop anytime with a cloth dampened with warm water and mild detergent gently applied to the surface. Dry the surface with a soft cloth.
- Solid wood is a natural fiber. Therefore it will shrink and swell with the seasons. Take care not to expose your heirloom furniture to the extremes in temperature and humidity. Season cracks may appear if humidity is not maintained at 30-40%.
- Do not expose directly to sunlight and heat sources. Tabletop joints between leaves will gap slightly in the center or edges depending on the humidity of the season.
- Solid wood changes color over time under normal conditions of light exposure. Lighter finishes are the most vulnerable to wood darkening, therefore move table decor around periodically so silhouettes do not appear on the tabletop.
Contact us for more information about American Heirlooms Fine Furniture.