When it comes to keeping your home organized you can start with a custom closet that contains all the storage capacity you need. Kountry Kraft can help you create a closet that fits your space whether its for your bedroom, mudroom or laundry room.
Creating a Custom Closet
While some view a functional closet as a luxury, it truly is the mark of an organized home. Anyone who has wasted time searching for something understands that having an organized closet storage system is worth the investment.
Designed by Kountry Kraft, Inc.
This dressing room was customized so there was a place for everything in its place. This closet features shoe racks, drawers and clothing racks that pull out to create easy accessibility. Any custom closet or dressing room with Kountry Kraft cabinets can include a multitude of cool features and accessories.
Designed by Stonington Cabinetry & Designs
Featured here is a white entryway with custom cabinets to create a timeless transitional design. These cabinets create storage for coats, shoes and other items. In addition, the entryway provides easy access to items with tall bottom cabinets and small upper cabinets. And the window seat provides a perfect place for someone to relax.
Designed by Pam Whittemore of Drum Hill Designs, LLC
A custom laundry room features custom cabinets, shelves and clothing bar. By adding a custom closet to this laundry room, you could create even more storage and cleanliness.
Designed by Kountry Kraft, Inc.
This mudroom features custom cabinetry and shelves to create the optimal amount of space and organization. The hooks lining the wall under the shelves gives more space to hang coats, purses and backpacks. The bench is also a perfect touch for taking off shoes and then storing them underneath, avoiding track marks throughout the house.
Kountry Kraft can help you create your dream custom closet using their fine craftsmanship to create custom cabinets, drawers, and benches. Browse through our Houzz page to view recently completed projects by our designers.
Custom cabinet care is simple, fast and requires no dangerous chemicals or treatments. If you practice these basic care tips you will enjoy the look of your cabinetry for years to come.
Cabinet Care Tips
Going from laminate cabinetry to solid wood will impact the difference in the way you care for your cabinets. Use these cabinet care techniques to protect the rich patina that solid wood provides.
- Do not use products with bleach, ammonia or abrasive additives
- Avoid draping damp cloths or dishtowels over cabinet doors – excessive moisture can cause permanent damage, dry surfaces immediately with a soft cloth
- Never use scouring pads, steel wool or powdered cleaners
- Avoid placing small kitchen appliances where heat is directed onto cabinet surfaces
- Do not use all-purpose cleaners – may remove the finish and damage wood
- Avoid using a dishcloth or sponge- it could contain remnants of grease or detergents
To ensure your cabinetry stays just as beautiful as the day you got it:
- Wipe up spills and water spots to always keep the cabinetry dry
- Clean your cabinets with a soft, lint free cloth
- Use dish soap and warm water to remove grease and fingerprints
- Vinegar can be used to remove sticky films
- Baking soda and water can remove buildup and stubborn stains
When using these cabinet care tips regularly, your cabinets will assure years of beautiful, functional use. You’ve taken the time and the resources to invest in classic, high quality cabinetry – why shorten its lifespan with neglect or misuse? If you have any more questions on cabinet care visit our Care and Cleaning page or Contact Us!