At Kountry Kraft we pride ourselves in our ability to truly customize a kitchen to a homeowners specifications with a wide variety of custom cabinetry accessories. Unlike semi-custom and stock cabinetry lines, our talented designers can work with homeowners to evaluate their lifestyle, and then unleash their creativity, developing some amazing customization options of which we are very proud.
One example of the amazing level of customization we can offer is this kitchen designed by our designers here at Kountry Kraft for a homeowner in Ephrata, PA. The cabinetry style of this kitchen is transitional, and it features wall cabinets constructed from quarter sawn white oak and finished in our Silver Fox stain with black glaze. The base cabinets are constructed from hard maple, painted and then finished with Sable colored glaze. Hardware is supplied by Top Knobs, TK75BSN.
This kitchen is certainly beautiful, but the true customization can be found in the amazing finishing details hidden behind the doors and drawers. This kitchen truly features a wide variety of our top features, adding a high level of functionality and organization to the space. Here is a summary of a few of the most interesting features – you can scroll through the images in the slideshow below to see photos of each:
- Opening the drawer under the stove reveals two drawers in one – one to hold pots and the other specifically designed to hold lids.
- The utensil drawer also has 3 tiers to maximize storage and minimize clutter, safely storing knives away from other utensils.
- The corner pullout maximizes space in a hard to reach section of the kitchen, giving you much needed storage area for larger appliances like toasters and food processors and enabling you to clear the countertop clutter.
- A cleaning caddy conveniently stored under the sink keeps all of your household cleaners neatly organized.
- Because the kitchen often serves as the business center of the home, we have added a filing drawer and a truly customized message center that closes away from view when not in use.
- An integrated computer monitor or television cabinet allows you the opportunity to close the cabinet door when you want to conceal the screen.